Sunday, April 7, 2013

Wedding Stuff :: Day 308

Oh my goodness, I can barely contain the excitement I have for our wedding! Even though I was 20 minutes late (sorry girls), we picked out the dress and colors in 40 minutes! It was so fun! We had lunch afterward and talked about wedding plans and the bachelorette party to come. I'm so thankful to have such a fantastic group of girls.

We narrowed the dresses down to the green one Ashley is wearing (not the color it would actually be), the gray and purple in the second picture. The gray one won! We even went with that color in the end too.


I came prepared since Alyx and Kate had to come. Once we left the room and went out front to go over details, Kate stood near us and carefully went through the dresses. She selected one dress, looked at it, then looked at the next.  It was so cute!



We had a hard time deciding what colors to go with for the dress at first since purple is my color and we didn't like any of the purple options. So instead we changed the guys to gray suits instead of tan, accented with our favorite colors (tie shown to demonstrate), and it went perfectly. The purple and blue will look great against the grays.


The kids and I finished the day at the range where Alyx practiced with his bow. Our last day of spring break - we're wild.







I talked to my dad for a little bit while we were here, and he kept telling me that he'll be here to walk me down the aisle, to give me away to Jeremy. It kind of made me sad to hear that. Very happy, but bittersweet. I've never heard my dad talk like that and I can't express how happy it makes me to think he might actually come. He said he has to come, he loves Jeremy and I couldn't have done better. Wow. Seriously? It doesn't get better than that. Fingers crossed everything works out! 

So close babe. Hang in there. We're almost DONE! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment