Monday, April 8, 2013

Love Them :: Day 309

I think this is my new all time favorite image of my kids. I blogged more today here. I love that they are so natural in front of my camera and take direction so well, and yet, at the same time, they are so perfectly candid. I will encourage a hug or kiss, but I can't make them do this kind of cuteness, this is all their own. It's the love they have for one another, freely shared. Seriously though, I can't stop looking at it. I am SO BLESSED. I am blessed by them, and blessed to have the capabilities to capture these moments. I have learned so much just in the last few months, most of it from Alyx and Kate, and my desire to be a better mother, as well as from Jeremy. His unconditional support, belief, and love for me is truly one of a kind. He believes in me when I don't believe in myself and he pushes me to be stronger and better. That desire and the effort I put into it encourages me to be a better person. I couldn't ask for more, and I wouldn't want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment