Saturday, February 27, 2016

Northwest Flower & Garden Show 2016





























































This was my first time attending the Northwest Flower & Garden Show in Seattle. Special thanks to Megan from the GrowIt! Garden Socially app, my kids and I were able to take in all the wonder of the garden show! I wish I'd been able to attend a second day, because every time I rounded a corner, I was hit by more amazing garden treats. So I didn't see everything there was to offer, but these landscape displays and the scavenger hunt was definitely worth it!

If there was anything to really get you in the mood for spring, there's no denying this is where it happens! I am so anxious to get working in the gardens this year and see just how much more I can squeeze into my small urban space. With all these new and fun ideas from the show, I may be finding creative ways to get started a bit early!


No comments:

Post a Comment