Sunday, July 20, 2014

Camping at Lake Wynoochee [Day 3]







































June 2014 | Lake Wynoochee

The third day of camping was by far my favorite. I think it had something to do with the early morning spent fishing on the water, an incredible hike, and good ole time spent around the campfire. This is second longest camping trip I've ever been on, and it's so refreshing. You completely reset and forget all the worries of your life and just have a good time. No complications. I'm excited, that as the children get older, the most intense our hikes and camping trips can become. 

Camping for four days may not be for everyone, but everyone deserves some reset time. Getting back to nature is how we do that. It's really the best! Being close to what matters the most, with those that matter the most - I can't ask for more. There's one day left to share with you... Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment