Monday, August 12, 2013

dear wedding, please let me love you

We're a mere three weeks away from saying our "I do's," and the overwhelming to-do list is starting to settle on my shoulders. I'm trying desperately to not get stressed, but I'd be lying to myself if I didn't admit I am. After being out of town for a week, I hadn't realized how behind it would put us. While we thoroughly enjoyed our break and time away [all things considered], we're paying for it now.

Invitations have started going out and we're putting together all the details we can manage each day. They're undoubtedly late, but better than never, right ;).

Custom invitations made by yours truly.
Beginning of the flower girl basket
My sweet helper
Flower girl basket in progress
My sweet fiance brought me a glass of wine while I crafted away.



Finished flower girl basket.

Had to fix a flaw in the cake topper today. Done!

We're adding as many details as we can without over doing it. It's been a little frustrating today, but I really am enjoying seeing the progress. We also have some really fun [cute] things up our sleeves to add on our day, and well, I am really excited to see it all come together.

Next up is our bachelor and bachelorette parties, welcoming family from far away, deciding on music, and all last minute decisions :). It's almost HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment