Saturday, June 8, 2013

Almost Summer :: Day 371

Summer days are the absolute best. Summer days with friends is even better. While even the best days have some big challenges, I've really learned to maintain at least a neutral attitude, especially in front of my kids. Allowing myself to enjoy the good times to their fullest certainly helps with that. Ever find yourself completely immersed in a good moment, no matter how trivial? Ever allow yourself to be fully and completely in that moment? It's amazing.

This was a great, and somewhat challenging, summer day. I wouldn't trade it, although I wouldn't mind asking for a little more ;).

Kate exploring the plant nursery.
Cherries growing on trees at the plant nursery.

Alyx and Kate love visiting Katie's. The animals are a bonus!





Katie, Alyx, and the pups.




No comments:

Post a Comment