Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Our babes :: Day 291

So, I've come to realize that I take quite a bit more photos of Kate these days, because of the added time spent with her while Alyx is at school. Don't worry, I'm not picking favorites. I do think it's time Alyx and I had some one on one time. The only way I can really do that these days is to take him out of school for a few hours, maybe we'll plan something for next week :). Alyx and I used to go on dates all the time, it's been one of our favorite things to do since he was three. Then little miss Kate came along and it's been a constant date for three (when dad is gone). Words can't express my love for these kids. I hope someday they understand.

These first few pictures are from yesterday. Kate and I worked on a little project for daddy :).


We spent the evening with Chris for his birthday, then cuddled up for story time before bed.





Today while I finished up photos from my last session. This is how my afternoons often look with Kate.


Poor attempt at a self portrait. Love her smile!



Waving and saying 'hi' to the airplane flying by.



Alyx went off to bed, and Kate cuddled herself to sleep next to me on the couch.



Waiting patiently. 85 days! Love you eternally 

No comments:

Post a Comment