Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oh the Life :: Day 284

I'm pretty sure my most used phrase is, "words can't express," but it's true. Words can't express how grateful I am for my kids, my life, and my man. I learn to be a better mom everyday, I learn a new way to appreciate my life everyday, and I learn to be a better (soon-to-be) wife everyday. No joke. You can't even begin to imagine how much my mind works and how much I think on a daily basis, it won't stop. Jeremy makes fun of me for it actually. Which I'm also thankful for, because I'm sure most men would run! Hahaa!


When Kate and I got home this morning, she insisted we go for a walk. I didn't mind, because I absolutely love passing by our neighbor's cherry blossom tree. I can't wait to get some planted in our yard!


Kate is beyond thrilled to go see dad's truck almost everyday that we walk by it. She eagerly exclaims, "daddy truck! daddy truck!" 


She didn't want to walk back to the house at this point, she wanted to keep going - but the rain was coming and I needed to get some things going.


So finally she decided to join me, but only after deciding to trample through this neighbor's yard.



...and then stopping at the water puddles to toss rocks :).



I began to work on personal photos today. I'm not sure what clicked in me, but I got really motivated to finally get some of our photos on display in our home. I've heard far too much lately, when we have guests over, asking why none of my work is displayed. Well today I really only put up what I already had in print, but it's a start. I can't believe I waited so long to do this. I don't know what it is about handling prints and displaying them in frames, on walls, or in albums, but I love it! I had some help this time around :).



Then Kate helped with dinner.


Then they played.





She was literally saying, "noooooo more picture. nooooo."





The almost final product. I accidentally got some wrong sized frames, but there will be two small frames filling up that little gap. I ordered the ruler from etsy a few months ago to mark the kids' growth. After that, I had this vision of having some frames surround it. It turned out better than I imagined :). I really love displays like this. Different, yet complimenting frames, and the very top piece says, 'all because two people fell in love...' I couldn't help myself when I saw it, it seemed perfect for this space. Even though we don't plan on being in this house for any longer than we have to, it felt wonderful to add more of us to it. I'm excited to do more!


I can't wait for you to be home babe. I miss you more each day. We're getting close though, keep your focus strong. Almost there! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment