Friday, March 29, 2013

Heyyyy :: Day 300

I'm excited to say I have a full work load tomorrow :). I feel bad, however, because we all have colds - including my MIL who is watching the kids while I'm working. Easter is this weekend, and spring break is upon us! No school for a full week! My dreams were momentarily HUGE, thinking of everything I could do with that kind of free time. From a trip home to FL, road trip to Cali, maybe Oregon... but even after going over the options with Jeremy (he was more than helpful to quench my desire for adventure), we do have a wedding coming up and it isn't the wisest decision to make. So you'd better believe that after Tuesday, we're hitting those mountains!


Kate cleaning the pup with a baby wipe. Hahaa!


Cuddle time before bed. Enjoying spring break already :).




No comments:

Post a Comment