Sunday, March 24, 2013

First Hike 2013 :: Day 295

First hike of the season! Yay! Oh man, it felt so great to get outdoors and away from the city. Initially the kids and I were going to go alone, but thankfully, Luke and Cedes decided to join us. We had a great time! I already can't wait for next weekend. Since I'm working most every Saturday, Sunday's will be our go-to hiking day :).



We headed out to Enumclaw and found a great place near the Green River. I'm so thankful for great friends who can always be there. Luke and Cedes make sure I never have to do anything alone while Jeremy is gone. Words can't express my gratitude.








Our lunch spot.


On the way into town, I spotted this, and went back to take this picture. I love these country views!



I can't wait for you to be home with us babe! I'm so excited to have you here, and to go on these adventures with us. Counting down the days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment