Monday, February 4, 2013

HOMECOMING :: Feb 4, 2013

Jeremy arrived at 8 pm after an eight hour delay in Amsterdam. It was heart-wrenching to have to wait an additional 8 hours, but I couldn't complain. He was still coming home. We went about the day, business as usual, and felt every bit of frustration melt away when I caught my first glimpse of him coming from the stairs (separate from where EVERYONE else came, so he kind of snuck up on us).









That first glance was the greatest moment, feeling, relief, happiness, love. For that instant, there was no one else on earth but us.










Telling me about his crazy Amsterdam experience...







The emotion these images convey are priceless. A moment unlike any other. I am blessed to have these opportunities, even if it is one of the hardest things to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment