Saturday, February 2, 2013

He's On His Way :: Day 245

As we speak, Jeremy is getting ready for his flight out of Afghanistan! Yay! I've never been so anxious to go to bed, wake up, go to bed, and wake up again in my life!!! We are so very excited!!

The past few days I've done everything possible to make sure all things are done and taken care of before his arrival! I honestly didn't even want to leave home again this weekend until I was driving to the airport on Monday, but once we were all up this morning, I couldn't stay inside either. It wasn't raining, but it was bitter cold, so we bundled up and headed to one of our favorite places to walk - the Tacoma Waterfront.






Team work.



Best buds.



After dropping the pup off at home, we stopped for our favorite lunch. Soup and fresh bread.



Finishing all the errands we could manage on what ended up being an incredibly busy Saturday in town, we went home and made cookies.


I've been teaching Kate to respond to, "How old are you?" She now puts up two fingers and says 'three.' Hahaa, we're working on saying two :).




She tried coloring on the walls. Oh no!


"What are you doing baby?"
"I seepin' mama." 


Out of the blue today, Kate started spinning around and saying "yeehaw." I have no idea where she got it from, but it's so cute!




Alyx undeniably inherited my love of blankets, pillows, and cuddling :).



While keeping the tv on for background noise earlier, this song came on... It's one of my old favorites. I haven't heard it in a few years. It used to be on my favorite playlist back in 2008.
http://youtu.be/mh8MIp2FOhc

Only one full day stands between us. ONE.MORE.DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment