Thursday, November 29, 2012

Planning :: Day 180

I hung out with Michaela today, and got the ball going on wedding planning again! I'm so happy! It's kind of ridiculous how terrible I am planning anything and making things happen. I've been at a loss of what to do since I booked the photog, aside from flowers. There's just so much to do and how do you even figure it all out? Craziness I tell you. Anyway, I've been talking to her and Katie about it, and it really fills my heart with so much content that I have people there to not only help me, but be there for me too. I'm kind of disappointed that none of my other bridesmaids are helping at this point. I'm not sure if they're supposed to, but I'm the kind of girl who needs it. I don't have family or the mom or grandparents or best friend to help like you'd normally have in this situation. If I don't do it, it won't happen. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to though. I get to marry the man of my dreams! I'm a lucky one! :)

I wish I had a picture of the kids and I right now... we're watching the Grinch and nestled next to one another on the couch, no lights on but Christmas lights. I love times like these. So very precious to me. I'm blessed beyond belief with these two kids. Undoubtedly! 

I'm going out for my first consultation for dresses on Monday. Apparently it can take up to six months to order a dress (YIKES!). Next comes looking for a flower shop to use, chair & table rentals, a marrying person, etc. Soooo much to do! I'm too lazy for this stuff!
...All for one day... It will be so worth it!

Almost there baby. I love you more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment