Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Can You Believe It's Been 130 Days?!!!

SoOoOoOooooo, we went to the pumpkin patch today, and I was going to put some of those pictures on here, but they're going to be on Facebook anyway. I emailed you how that went, but needless to say, it was not even close to the same with out you! I missed you way too much and I just wanted to not worry about everything and for it to be our usual fun, good time. I suppose I can't complain that time is going by and each day, event, and holiday is another big leap closer to being with you again! 


I'm all cozied up in your t-shirt and old brown hoodie. I'm as comfy and as happy as I can be at the moment :). I love you baby!!

I really wonder how on earth we can be apart so long, and yet, my love for you only grows deeper. It's really incredible to know, have, and feel a love like ours, and as much as I don't like this deployment, I've learned so much more about what it all means. I'm really thankful for that. And of everything to come out of this time apart, I'm happy to walk away with that. In the end, that's the reason I've been able to finally set a wedding date. Which by the way, I'm still just as excited for! 

I love and miss you more each day. One day closer. Muah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment