Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Babies :: Day 115

Kate is the cutest little girl, but Lord have mercy, this girl stepping into her terrible two's is testing my multi-tasking abilities lately. On top of the stress, financial, and overwhelming burdens I'm juggling while Jeremy is away, I'm challenged to the max with my strength to handle it all. I mostly can't wait more than ever to just lay down next to Jeremy and forget about everything for just a little while. Why is it that our spouses have the ability to make us feel so different when we're with them? I guess that's a rhetorical question because I know the answer, but sometimes you can't help but verbalize it. I miss him more than ever. We're one-third the way through and I'm so thankful the cold weather is settling in, because it's another mile marker for me to look forward to.



I know this is kind of a silly picture, but I put these pants on Kate today and noticed her seams ended with little hearts. Is that not the cutest darn thing you've ever seen in your life?!!!!


Kate has been very attached to her babies lately. She cuddles with her blankets, pillow, and any stuffed animals nearby. I ask her at random, "Where's your baby?" and she'll go off and bring me the first one she can find. I just love it! In the first picture, she was trying to manage getting both 'babies' in her hands, and the second was what she always does as soon as she gets her blanket or babies.


This girl loves to kiss everything!!! Mostly mommy and her babies, but I find it hilarious that she loves to kiss so many random things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment