Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Alyx's Turns 8 :: Day 101

I'm in complete denial that my first born baby boy is EIGHT years old!!! Five maybe, at the most! To think that much time has passed by, he's had eight years of life and eight birthdays, and eight years with me! I guess that having two deployments probably has something to do with it, but otherwise, I'm in denial!


I made Alyx his favorite breakfast first thing this morning. Biscuits and gravy :). Then we prepared for the day! And off to school!


They are so cute together. Alyx is the greatest big brother ever, and happily took Kate by the hand to help her down the stairs and to the car.


I think he grew a foot last night!


Outside of school, and ready for his first day as an 8 year old second grader!

No comments:

Post a Comment