Saturday, August 18, 2012

Ready to End :: Day 77

I wish having good close friends wasn't so hard to come by. I've heard a lot of people talk crap about couples saying they're best friends, but I can't help but wish that my best friend was here. I haven't had anyone stay so near and dear to me as long or as faithfully as Jeremy has. We do everything together, not because we have to or because we're a couple, but because we love to experience things together. We love to see one another happy, and we have a genuinely good time together. It's a bonus that we're in love and he's mine :).


When Alyx reads in the car, I get to enjoy a relatively peaceful ride. I found the book, Corduroy, at a thrift store last week. I remember reading it when I was a kid, so I was pretty stoked to share that with my kids.


This morning we stopped by Grandma's. We always have a good time with her. I love that she spends time and talks to both of the kids. Equality between them is so important to me.


Kate loves being pushed around on her little bike :)


Like Jeremy, Alyx always goes for the goodies when we're at grandma's house. Kate was enjoying them too!


Your mom gave me coffee, which was actually pretty good, but made me pretty sleepy. After cookies came muffins. Your mom was chuckling at me taking pictures of everything :).


Mama Koch's church had a bazaar and she got these for Kate.


Along with this barbie helmet, elbow and knee pads, and a little bike with tricycles (she's riding it in the picture above). She's the most thoughtful woman.


I found the umbrella, it was exactly where you told me it was :). I took care of the dehumidifiers, they were fine. Your truck is looking good too. Your mom is going to be painting her house soon, so I'm going to have to find something to cover your truck with.


And since you've been missing home, I thought I'd share some of it with you. Just so you know, home misses you like crazy. We're all anxiously awaiting your return. It's almost fall! 

Love and miss you baby. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment