Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Down in the Dumps :: Day 31

I made the mistake of watching The Notebook when it came on TV last night. Usually I love watching chick flicks, but last night set the stage for a wave of tear-stained emotion. Who doesn't wish, hope, and pray for a love like The Notebook? I often feel like I have everything I need, but wonder if it's a reality.  You can never really know how another person feels about you, and can only hope to see it in their actions. Actions always speak louder than words, right? Anyway, I've been blessed with the chance to be able to talk to Jeremy (mostly through messaging), and I really try to pull what strength I can from it, even when there doesn't seem to be any. To avoid allowing myself to mope around, I spent most of the day with my mom and sister, and enjoyed watching the sunset at Titlow.







No comments:

Post a Comment