Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Alyx + Kate :: Day 34

We are left with one full day left before our journey to Alabama! We got a bit more packing done today and we're all very excited! I'm a little nervous, of course, but I'm mostly anxious for what awaits us at the receiving end of the trip. It doesn't really get any sweeter :).


I've been a little behind the past few days on these posts, so I wanted to make sure to do it today. I'm not usually the one in the photos, so I figured it was time I was with my babies. We had a bit of sun as it was setting, despite the day full of rain we actually had, so it worked out well to grab a few shots before we headed in for the night.


Little Miss Kate is certainly going through a bit of a bratty phase. I'm not sure I'm ready for an early terrible 2's yet, of course, it could always be teething, but I'm not sure this time around. She's taken her fits to the next level, and while I usually find it really cute, it's getting a little more difficult. She was certainly cranky here, and her sweet big brother was trying to help me cheer her up! 


They're so good for mama's camera! I'm a lucky one :).

No comments:

Post a Comment