Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Alyx + Kate :: Day 22

Kate and I were up an hour earlier than usual, and she only took one short early morning nap, so by night time, it was "I want my mama or nothing." Not only has she been stuck like glue to me all day, but even when we were home and she was content playing and crawling around, she made sure to follow me wherever I went as I got some things done around the house. It was seriously too cute! 


Alyx has been a really great big brother and son lately with dad gone and mom always being so busy by herself. It's never easy being a single parent, but this time around is much more manageable for some reason. Whatever it is, I'm thankful. Of course, we're extra lucky this time, because Jeremy is only in Alabama while going through school, so we're taking advantage of spring break to go visit him! Oh yeaaaah! We couldn't be more excited!


Hahaa. Kate was fussy here waiting for me to scoop her up, and while I did get two shots in between of her looking a little less fussy, these two were much cuter! She bumped Alyx's head a little ready for the photo op to end. Oh my, the joys!

No comments:

Post a Comment